Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Thanksgiving post!!!!

Well here is another one! We had such a blast with Landon's family and i hope they know how truly grateful we were to have them come and be with us for the holiday. They helped out so much and it turned out FABULOUS! Then of course we shopped till we dropped in true Sherwood style. We totally get into the black friday thing.. and let me say, i will never Christmas shop any other way. It is so the way to go! Utah women are a little more vicious (seriously???) and Megan and i got a bit ruffed up getting portable DVD players. Makes good memories right??We also went and saw the lights at Temple Square. The lights were great and all, but i remember there being tons more???? Anybody else agree??? It was still great.

This is our precious little Claudia... hope you don't mind Carly! This is how we caught her in the basement after Thanksgiving dinner. Nothing like running around in a cold, cement basement with all the boys to calm your full stomach! She is so dang CUTE but that gal would change her clothes 100 times a day or more! At least she tried to get some privacy by hiding in the "closet."

Thanks so much mom and dad for the food storage!!! Now somebody needs to teach me what to do with it all! That's a scary thought.

These are for you Terisha! Thanks for the tree Stanton and Carly. It is PERFECT for our house. And prelit trees really are a gift straight from Heaven. I love having Christmas decoration up... except the whole putting them up part. Merry Christmas everybody!

11 comments:

Amber said...

the girls love your pretty Christmas tree. Glad that you guys had a great holiday! Take care!!

(me)linda said...

I'm impressed with you dedication to black Friday. I am just not built for that kind of shopping. I suspect it'd be pretty entertaining though. :) Love your guts!

Lauren said...

Beautiful!!! Your Thanksgiving spread looks great, and I love the Christmas decor. I wish I could see it up close--Noelle and Mom say the new ornaments are beautiful. Looks like you have a great start on the season!

ellsworth family said...

Dana, you are always so beautiful! You have decorated your house so nicely. I miss you.
~kert

Anonymous said...

looks beautiful and sounds like you guys had a great time!

Megan said...

How fun! I love Black Friday shopping! Your trees looks great!

Lindsey said...

Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your tree:)
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good time with Landon's family. I love Thanksgiving... Christmas is going ot be fun at our house this year too! I'm excited for the good food and all the little kiddos. See you guys soon!

Emily said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! And your house looks beautifully decorated for Christmas! I can't wait to see you! xo

Gini said...

Pretty tree and decorations! Have a Merry Christmas! Thanksgiving time always reminds me of that video we have of my dad doing the "lean" on the chair at the table. Haha!

Ken Lawrence said...

I just followed this link over from Jeff & Amber's blog. Glad to see you're still keeping Northface in business. We have an outlet here in Berkeley, so let me know if you're ever in town. You two look great.