Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just another wonderful day

Boy do we have fun around here! :)It's actually pretty quiet still... do they EVER wake up... geez louise. They do and i am sure i will be wishing i could go back to when they slept a little more! I don't have much to post about, but have gotten some picture requests so here ya go!

He loves tummy time so much that he usually falls asleep instead of exersising his muscles! Oh well... he will figure it out eventually. In fact, if he is being fusy we put him on his tummy and he pipes right down. Love the star on the but.... so cute.

Just practicing patty cake... he is throwing they way high! SO smart. :)


I just love this picture. My little old man. Don't even worry.... peach fuzz is starting to grow back in... HORRAY!!! The bald old man look is really starting to grow on me though. I might have to trim up the back a little... it is awfully mulletish.


I have been making some beanies for his little bald head... what a cutie, my little burrito man.



Yep, you are witnessing his first smile!!!! Okay, not really, but it was right before this. He wouldn't hold still so this is the best i could get. I know it's a little silly, but it made me cry to see my little one reach this tiny milestone. So precious. I can't wait for more smiling and giggling... it just melts my little heart.

I need a tan, yeah? Going to our first party! He was so good and slept the whole time. I don't want to jinx anything, but this kid is a rockstart sleeper so far.

He LOVES LOVES LOVES to snuggle up on Landon's shoulder and just look around. We have got ourselves a snugglebug. You can really see the mullet good in this one. So stylish at such a young age. :)

So yeah, our lives are filled with excitement for sure! Begging for smiles, baths, tummy time, etc. We love our scrawny little fella.

8 comments:

Amber said...

Ahhh so so so cute! I've been thinking about you guys a ton lately and I'm so glad you all are doing great.
Beautiful pictures!! Take care of you!

Chelsea said...

He is so adorable! Congratulations!

ellsworth family said...

VERY cute! Love the hair. My poor little kids all do the mullet thing. You look fabulous, as always!

(me)linda said...

Yeah, for sure enjoy his sleepiness. :) What a handsome little kid!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I have a nephew that is getting so big and I can't even see him! I'm still so sad about last weekend. emries cold was so not bad and I never got anything :( oh well... he is seriously so cute! I don't know how people don't see you in him! that is all I see. He looks exactly like you as a baby.

Adam Jensen said...

what a cutie! you look great Dana. I can see you are relishing every moment of being a mom :)I am so happy for you

Jensen's said...

Thanks for the new pictures of the little man.... so cute! You know... I can't say that he looks just like you, but he reminds me of you as a baby. Just something about his look is so you. I love the beenie... and the smile, it melts my heart :) I can see those little dimples just above the corners of his mouth. Watch out girls, you are gonna fall for this smile!

Lauren said...

Yay for the first smile!!! I am excited for him to wake up more too so we can get to know him!