Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7 months

It's true... it really has been 7 months (and a week) since this wild little man came home with us. Hard to believe! He is getting to be soooooo much fun, I almost can't stand it! Here are some things he has been up to lately:

Crawling.... we are just about there.
He loves to give me kisses... well it is more like he just sucks on my face, but still very sweet.
Just yesterday he pulled himself up on his knees and the stood up!
Loves to yell yayayayayayayayaya... ALL. DAY. Sometimes it is dada.
Still taking 3 naps and sleeping about 10-11 hours at night.
Love his binki.
LOVES his daddy and reaches for him when he is around.
Loves to pound on the piano.
Loves going on walks.
AND so much more.....


Just loungin at Cabelas.


Doesn't he look SO BIG here?


Yeah, we had to lower his crib. He can't do it all by himself yet, but he could end up on the floor anyday! Eeks.

We just love our little man.




12 comments:

Lauren said...

He does look SO BIG!!!! Cute little Daxton, I am so glad we get to see him often. He's going to be crawling any day now!

Jensen's said...

Who's the cutest baby boy??? ME ME says Daxton!! We all agree!! Doing all those crazy things too. I love the little camo lounger pic. Boy is he ever just what his Daddy ordered! Grandma is sending you love signals buddy. Can't wait to kiss you!!

Anonymous said...

He is SO cutE!!!
He's a very good looking baby too...have I mentioned that before?
We need to meet him one of these days.
Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

I am just in love with this little boy! I want him all to myself when I come. Want to switch kids when I visit? I wanna bond with baby boy ! I can't believe how big he is already!

Jacquie said...

He's so stinkin' cute! I can't believe he's 7 months already! That picture of him in the camo chair is so adorable!

Jacquie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley and Dave said...

pretty cute little guy! Cant wait to see you guys next week! HOLY MOLY! NEXT WEEK?! WaaaFreakinHoo. No...I am actually so excited....like A LOT. Not super excited for the plane ride that arrives in Utah 1:30AM our time. well crap. Oh and please dont make fun of Addi...she is 5 months and is still not rolling over!! She has no desire...doesnt even try.

Emily G said...

ha ha that picture in cabelas made me lauch out loud! lol he is so stinkin big and so stinkin cute! man i can't wait to see him! xoxo

ellsworth family said...

Oh dana, he is adorable! He looks so big. I can't believe it.
love you!

Adam Jensen said...

such a handsome boy!

Amber said...

Super super cute! I can't believe he's almost crawling. So fun! Hope life is still going well with you guys- chat with you later!

FElix Daray said...

Cute..., and looks so happy.