Wednesday, December 1, 2010

11 Months

What a cheezer huh!?? This little boy has our hearts for sure. I can't believe he will turn ONE in like three weeks.... it makes me crazy to think how fast this year has gone and how much we love our little Baby Daxton.

He loves to drive cars... any kind so long as it has wheels. Even better though is he already makes the sound effects..... vroom vroom! Such a boy... and we didn't even teach him. If it has wheels it vrooms.


He LOVES LOVES LOVES to give big, wet, slobbery, open mouth (sometimes tounge) kisses! He gives them to mostly anybody that asks, but him and his little cousin couldn't stop kissing! He loves little Taylor.

Our first Thanksgiving together! Last year at this time I was big and pregnant and couldn't wait to meet my sweet little boy. This year we are grateful to have him, more grateful than I could have ever imagined.

Daxton and Daddy love doing bedtime together. It is sooooo cute to watch. Daxton has quite a little routine down and is really starting to love him blankie that Aunt Kathryn gave to him. He goes to his crib, sticks him little arm through and grabs his binki and blanky and is ready to snuggle with daddy. He mostly just rubs his face around in the blanket... it's so cute.





Other things that he is up to:
-He is the BUSIEST little person I know. He is the little engine that could.
-He is such a good eater and will eat anything... and a lot of it.
-He loved to push things around walking, but has yet to take his first independent step. I don't think it will be long.
-He loves people... ALL people and will go to anybody. He especially loves little kids and giggles non-stop when he sees another baby. He loves to play with his cousins.
-He gabbers ALL DAY. seriously.... never ending. He copies everything we say, well tries anyway. I have a feeling when he really figures out how to talk he is going to have a lot to say. :)
-He used to be the best traveler ever.... now??? Not so much. Sad day, I was starting to think my little boy was perfect in every way.
We love him so much. He is sometimes overwhelmingly busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.... ever.



5 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh he IS such a little heart stealer! I just love him! The daddy pictures are precious.

Amber said...

What a handsome little man! I just love his cute bedtime routine with his Daddy! We miss you guys, hopefully we will get a chance to live close this next year. Or maybe in Alburque (sp?) and then we will be somewhere you guys visit :)

Breeana said...

Cheezer - haha! Cute word - and what a cute boy! Dana... our boys would be best buds. Almost everything you said about Daxton could be applied to Brady. I know what you mean about making sound effects that you didn't even teach him! Must be a boy thing!

(me)linda said...

Vroom vroom...I swear boys come out saying it. :)

Love your bangs!

Jensen's said...

Oh I'm so glad that the cutest little boy in all the world is my grandson! Geez!! The head in the blankie on the floor is great. isn't it sweet how they know exactly what they want when they are tired. I love how dad joined in the fun. I can't wait to see you again soon! I wonder what he will be up to next...