Saturday, January 7, 2012

5 Months

5 months!!! This month went by crazy fast due to all the holiday madness! Bodie is getting so big and strong and we just love to watch him change and become a little person.

Bodie is overly loved at this house! Daxton loves his baby brother and now that he can make him giggle and squeal he loves him even more. I love to watch them communicate, it is really dang precious.




Have you heard the little rhyme that goes:


Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow,

For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.

So quiet down cobwebs,

Dust, go to sleep,

I'm rocking my baby,

And babies don't keep.

Sweet and so true isn't it? Bodie is already an ear infection magnet and he wasn't feeling well this particular day and just wanted to snuggle. NOTHING in the world is better than that. I will take a baby snuggle any day!

But usually he is FULL of cheesy grins and yumminess.



And check out our biggy boy in his new highchair from Nana! Bodie's babyhood is going by so much faster than Daxton's and it makes me sad. I don't want to miss out just because I am busier, but I think I am missing out a little because all of a sudden he is SO big and loves solid foods, sits in highchair, is almost sitting on his own, rolling over, etc. etc. One thing that I have learned this past year is that we can't take our little ones for granted and to enjoy them every moment. I plan on doing just that. Love you little BodieBo.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bodie! He is getting so big! I love all his cheesy grins and snuggles too. I love that saying too... it does go by so much faster when you have other kids, I've realized. It's hard to just focus on our babies when Emrie and Daxton take our time too!

35689 {Emrie wanted me to type her address :)}

Jensen's said...

Sweet little boyo. I'd love to hold him when he is being so snuggly.

Adam Jensen said...

such a cutie :) I have never heard that poem, I love it!