Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Boy

Bodie- 1 Week Old



Bodie- 6 Months Old



Bodie- 1 Year Old!
I CANNOT believe that my baby is one.... ONE! Crazy, I tell ya. Bodie has brought nothing but happiness to our family. From the moment we brought him home I knew he was a total keeper! He was a near perfect baby (nursed well, slept through the night at 2 months, easy going, ya know all the good stuff). He is pretty wonderful. Not to mention he has the cutest cheesy grin and velvet soft skin that makes even the naughtiest little one seem wonderful! Here are a few stats that I want to remember.

Weight: 19 lbs. (6%)
Height: 30 inches (59%)
Words: Dada, nana, uh-oh, lots of gibber gabber
Skills: master crawler, can go up and down the stairs, cruising furniture, walking behind things.
He loves food, all food! He worships Daxton and keeps right up with him. He has a cute little sense of humor and loves to crack him self up. He has the CUSTEST giggle I have ever heard! He is soooooo busy. Holy Moly, he wears me out and I cannot keep up with him!
We aboslutely love our little Bodie.

We had a party for Bodie on Sunday night because his birthday was on a Wednesday and we had other obligations. We had some friends and family over to help celebrate with us.





He LOVED his birthday cake! He scarffed it right now, but not before he made a ginormous mess. So I just threw him in the sink for a little tubby time.



Already being so modest for the camera! Ha.




We got Bodie a wagon which he LOVES, although Daxton thinks it is his! Everybody needs a wagon, it's the best. Talk about hours of entertainment!
Unfortunately, Bodie came down with a nasty tummy bug and has been throwing up for 3 days. Bless his little heart, he is the sweetest little thing ever. So we have spent the week snuggling and trying to get better. Poor little thing, nobody should have to be sick on their birthday!
Love you tons Bodie-boy. 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

He has the cutest grins. Love you Bodie Boy!

Adam Jensen said...

Happy Birthday little guy:)

Ashley and Dave said...

Happy Birthday!! Addie threw up the night of her first birthday too! I blame the darn cake!!

Anonymous said...

OH Bodie, your mom shouldn't have tortured me with the thought of your velvety-soft skin... I want to come home right NOW and kiss your cute little face! Happy Birthday little man!