Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Slacker Blogger

Ok, so the last thing that i want to do when i get home is BLOG even though we have been having a grand ol' time. I have a gazillions picures of everything that we have been doing... so here she goes!


The North's came to visit! We LOVE them and they really are like family. We missed all their birthdays this year (such great friends we are !) so we decided to have a group birthday party. This is little Landon and Lauren and you shoulda seen them down these cupcakes... little cutie pies. Little Landon is seriously hilarious. Short story: his parents went to a Jazz game and we babysat at the hotel. Little Landon asked if that building over there (aka. the ESA center) was where the jazz played. I said "yeah Landon and your parents are there too," and he said "WHAT!!!!" with this funny tone in his voice like it was the most unbelievable thing EVER! Ok... i realize that this isn't that funny to a lot of people reading... but the kid is only 3 and it sure cracked me up!


Mike, Lauren, and Maddie came to visit too! We had such a blast and love to see them. I just happened to catch this pic of Lauren and Mike... how cute are they??? Maddie is a little genius child. She just turned one and says all sorts of words... but what more can you expect with parents like L and M?? Maddie is such a cheese too.... LOVE HER!



Here is our lot! Really they told us our house would be done in July... well this is what it still looks like so I am thinking more like October. Don't ask... it's a sensitive subject. JK... they are just taking FOREVER. Our lot is huge and we are so super excited! We hope they start next week. Everybody cross your fingers and toes and legs, and anything else that can we crossed. So visitors welcome and we will welcome anybody's skills and yard service hours anytime! I'll keep yall updated.



Little Emrie... i miss you girl! Emrie and i used to hang out every Friday and play and now she lives is Memphis and i really miss her! I miss you too Nelli and Zak!


We also went to visit Landon's family in the Land of Enchantment (aka. New mexico). They blessed little Estelle and we celebrated all their birthdays. We got Brock a Cars swimsuit and rash guard shirt and i am pretty sure he has worn it ever since. Claudia is SO adorable and little Estelle is the most precious little thing you have ever seen and the little thing never even makes a peep! We had a blast and they are SO good to us when we come. Landon's parents are amazing and so giving. WE LOVE YOU!


Landon and i also had our big 3rd anniversary! He got me some gorgeous tulips and a little shopping spree at the outlets in Park City. What a sweetie. He got a new golf bag and i think it is going to make him run faster and jump higher for sure. I'll let you know. Anyway, he's the greatest hubby ever and not a day goes by without a laugh. If you know Landon... you know what i mean. Love you tons babe.

Well, there ya have it. Check back in in like a month! Ok ok... i'll try a little harder.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Dana! I was in for a surprise! I just said... ah, I'll check it and sure enough! I love seeing what you guys have been up to! I forgot about Estelle's blessing! Was it so fun seeing her? I can't wait to some back already... we miss you guys so much! Its hard being so far away but I really love it here. Come visit soon!!!

Jason and Kelsey said...

hooray! i was beginning to think that you'd never update this thing again! i love hearing what you guys are up to...looks like you're havin tons of fun! i can't wait to come visit you guys and your nice new house! :)

Jacquie said...

I always check and was surprised to see something new! Sounds like you keep pretty busy. Where are you building your house at? House stuff is frustrating, it took Chad and I a long time to get a house of our own, but I have to say it's worth the wait. Hope all goes well!

Lauren said...

YAY!!! Thanks for finally giving us some pictures! You guys have had a lot going on. It was so fun to visit you last month and thanks again for watching Maddie for us. She loves you guys. GOOD LUCK with the house! I still want to move next door.

Lauren said...

We are down here in Maddie town, and have been tslking about you and your adventures, wondering if we would ever see pictures. You must have gotten the brain waves we sent your way. Thanks!
I can't wait to see the house start to go up. It will be worth the wait.
I also can't wait for you to come up to see us. It's been too long.
Love you both!
MommaJ

Kari said...

Congrats on the house, that is SO exciting! Glad you guys have a blog so we can see what you are up to! We need to get together for dinner sometime!

Ashley and Dave said...

Yea for you FINALLY blogging. Whatever, you love to blog. Tonight I am making your chicken enchiladas. All hail the enchilada. Oh ya, your house looks amazing! I didnt know it was going to be so huge ;)

Adam Jensen said...

Hey guys-
Good to hear from you. Your house lot looks gorgeous. I am so jealous. We are coming to Utah in 3 weeks - June 7 through the 14th. We'll be up in Spanish Fork a couple of days, so you guys will have to come down and visit.
-Adam

Lauren said...

WOW I never thought I'd live to see the day that you would post again! haha jk I'm glad to see some new posts :) Looks like things are going great. And wow I sure do love that picture of the chubbster! Miss you...maddie says hi :) Love you :)
-Em