Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just call me chubby....

I am getting big. I see other girls with about the same due date as me and I want to go home and cry myself to sleep. For once in my life I am not loving being 5'1... there just aint much room for a baby! Don't mind the awesome double chin I am growing.....

28 Weeks


And.... Landon is 28!!! SO old. We had a great bday party with some friends and family. The kids (North's and Maddie) seriously swarmed around him when he was opening his gifts. They are so cute. Not to mention the North kids spent most of their day making him the cutest homeade gift: halloween ghosts out of tissue and tape, sunday adds glued to envelopes, a little pumpkin, and one piece of gum. Now that's what I call thoughtful!
I sure love my babe.... he's the best! Happy Birthday darlin


Landon in all his bday garb. So cute.

14 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

CHUBBY!
I LOVE it!
and you.
see you in two weeks.

Jensen's said...

Love the tummy! You look awesome.

Jason and Kelsey said...

dana i LOVE IT! double chin...whatever...you look awesome! love that little belly! hope you guys are doing well...can't wait to see this baby!!!

Adam Jensen said...

What?! rude!! you are not chubby. You look great! I am tall and and have plenty of "space" and I still get a huge big belly. But it's for a good cause so don't worry about it :) Happy bday to Landon the Hunter :)

Bree said...

Chubby I think you need to look at my blog and you will NEVER cry yourself to sleep again. You are darling!

Anonymous said...

Chubby....I don't think so! I think you look adorable! I love little pregnant girls! lol I can't wait to see you again! Love you

Emily G said...

PS that last comment was from me...I didn't realize Noelle was still signed in! xo

(me)linda said...

Goodness you are cute!

Jacquie said...

Chubby...Please! You look great!

blkris said...

I think you look great! Can't wait to meet the little one! Had fun hanging out with Ash and Nell yesterday. Wish you could have been here so we could all be cowgirls together! Love and miss you!

Unknown said...

You look so adorable and that's the truth!!! Happy b-day to Landon! Did he get anything this year? Chris got nothing...and I am glad!!!

Jerry and Kathryn said...

you look great!

ellsworth family said...

Happy Birthday Landon. Love the adorable prego belly Dana! Miss you!!!

Jacque said...

You look so great! Congrats again! I could not be happier for you. You and Landon will be great parents!