Saturday, October 31, 2009

So, i am pretty sure that i have the awesomest friends and sisters in the universe. This post comes a little late, not suprising for me. My sisters and Ashley threw me a great baby shower and i feel super spoiled and grateful that they are all so flippin awesome.

Melinda, a life long friend, came all the way from Boise without her kids and hubby to visit! I love you Melly. :) It was so special to have you be there.

Aren't camera's supposed to only add 5 pounds??? Maybe it is the sweater i am wearing. Note to self: Never wear it again. Why does everybody else in the picture look so skinny though? Hmmmmm.

Yes Ashley, it does look like you have a glass eye. It is not just your imagination or your computer screen playing tricks on you. Thanks for leaving these awesome pics on my camera. I knew i could put them to use.

This is Sabrina, Ashley and I at Lindsey's wedding. We are all old roomies from back in the day and i love them sooooooo much. We are all pregnant too and about 10 weeks apart. (11,21,and 31 weeks)

Here is the gorgeous bride, Lyns. If you are reading this, I am SOOOOO happy for you! you deserved the greatest guy in the world and i am so glad that you found him. You are gorgeous... call me.

A little side note, my mom couldn't come because she had been exposed to the swine flu the night before. It was so kind of her to make the sacrifice for the better good. She never ended up getting sick which is a little stinky, but i am so grateful that she did that so all of us chubbies and kids wouldn't get sick. Love you mom. I am also really sad that i didn't get any pictures with my sisters and AWESOME in laws. I am so grateful for them and all they have done for us.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... how sweet! You also didn't get any from the shower! I took a ton and now that I have the internet (horaaaay!!!) I can send them to ya!

ellsworth family said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love your little pregnant belly.

(me)linda said...

I'm so glad I got to come!! I just love you girls! I'm so excited for your little dude too. He's going to be so dang cute!

blkris said...

Looks like fun. Love to see you and your cute little belly!

Jensen's said...

Am I just prejudice or are my daughters beautiful when they are prego!? Actually you are always dang good lookin... but there is something about a woman on the nest! I can't wait to see you this weekend.

Bree said...

I was thinking you look tiny and darling in that shirt so when I read what you wrote I had to laugh about how we see ourselves. Congrats you do have great sisters I tell Noelle all the time.

Lindsey said...

I LOVE that picture of us little hotties!! I am calling you. Consider it done. We need to play. Let's double:) Call ya tomorrow!! LOVE YA!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE that picture of us little hotties!! I am calling you. Consider it done. We need to play. Let's double:) Call ya tomorrow!! LOVE YA!

Amber said...

Hey you are so super beautiful pregnant! I've been meaning to send a thank you card for letting us stay with you, but life has been crazy. We wished we could have had better quality time with you guys-sorry it was such a quick visit. You guys are the best! I can't wait to see your new boy :) Hope the next weeks go well.
Also- small world, Sabrina and I were in the same BYU-I ward. They are such a cute family- we visit each other's blog now and then.
Well...take care gal!

Sabs said...

ok i thought you were on my blog list since i added you the same time i found ashley but apparently you disappeared bc i never saw any posts from you. glad i added you again:) So fun to see you at the wedding! i didn't realize you were due on Christmas Day! how crazy! oooh the end is actually in sight for you:)

Kyra said...

wish i was closer and i so would have been at your shower. looks like there was a little colonial house reunion...