Friday, January 15, 2010

Day to Day

My little man and i have fun at home together. I can't say it has been an easy transition for me to be home, but i am learning to love it and now that Daxton is becoming a little more engaged it is so fun. I love to see him look around and look into my eyes like he really, really knows me. He has the sweetest eyes.... you can almost see heaven right in them. Cheesy i know. So this is what we have been up to since we have been home together.

He met mine and Landon's families! I don't have very many pics. :( Here he is with my sis... aunt lolo (noelle).


Nana Terisha

Papa Gregg and Daxton sacked out on the couch. Daxton makes a pretty good snuggle buddy.

Then he started sleeping....... don't mind the double chin, i am working on it!

and sleeping........

and sleeping......


Sometimes he will wake up for some super bonding time with daddy. He loves daddy. I love my handsome boys.



He actually loves tummy time! Suprising i know. He can finally turn his head from one side to the other! Yeah Daxton!

He used to seriously HATE bathtime.... but now he seems to somewhat like it! He loves to stare at himself in the mirror. In fact you can't get him to look away! He still hates lotion time though!

All gussied up for the day!

And then........ back to sleep. I swear they come out hibernating. He is just delicious and i am just plain ol crazy bout him.

12 comments:

The Ah Quins said...

Dana he is absolutely gorgeous!!! or as we would say it on the mission "so presh" Miss you. You're such a great mommy already!

Lauren said...

So darn sweeeeeet! I love the pictures with his eyes open. I gotta get to know that kid better. I'm sorry we've been rotten "neighbors" with our sickies!

Anonymous said...

Oh.... I want him!!! Thanks for the update and pictures. I can't wait to really hold him and love on him. It is so sweet to see you as a mommy... livin the same life as me now :) It brings me right back to when emrie was that little. I miss that so much. The cuddling on the couch and falling asleep together. He looks SO MUCH like you, Dana! He is a handsome little guy.

ellsworth family said...

He is so precious! It is hard to remember when my little babes were that small, and it wasn't even that long ago.
PLEASE email me your address! kertandruss@gmail.com

Emily G said...

Man I love that little boy! I can't wait to see him again! Love you guys!

blkris said...

So fun to see you as a mommy! He is a cutie.

Ashley and Dave said...

sthese are super cute pictures. he looks so sweet but is getting bigger already, I can tell! Cant wait to meet him.

Jensen's said...

Ah Sweet! He is so wonderful, I just want to squeeze him. Thanks so much for the update... keep them coming!!
Grandpa and I love you all very much!

Tasha said...

Dana, he is SO handsome. I LOVE naptime with newborns. It takes me awhile to get used to not having my belly 'heater'! Sounds like you're doing great! Sofie is fattening up quick! I love it. Greg is talking about going in your direction for a basketball game soon; (I'm not ready to travel alone with 3 yet!) would you mind if I visited?? I'd love to see your sweet baby. Loves!
Tasha

Jerry and Kathryn said...

He is the cutest baby. Please call me when you are ready for a little interaction!

Bree said...

He is so cute... Halle still hates lotion time, she loves the shower though. Both my girls loved the shower as soon as their yucky belly buttons fell off.

Megan and Alyvia said...

Cute cute cute!! Dana I'm so sad I missed your baby shower, I realllly want to see you and your sweet little boy!!!! I forget where you live? I know its close though!!
I miss you girl!! Looks like you got this mother hood thing down :)