Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ONE MONTH!!!

If how fast the last month has gone by is any indication of how fast he will grow up... STOP, please stop! I can't believe that it has been one month since i brought my little sweetie home. Yesterday Landon and I were looking at him and can't believe how much he has changed already and wish that we could stop time for just a moment. For histories sake i wanted to list some things about him so i won't forget!


He is the sweetest little boy and rarely cries. I fact i almost like his cry ( i know i am insane) I know.... i am lucky although i am sure it won't last!
He loves to snuggle under my chin awake or asleep. It calms him instantly.
He loves bath time... especially to stare at himself in the mirror.
He hates lotion time, but it is getting better all the time.
He is losing all of his hair on the top of his head! SOOOO sad. He is starting to look like a bald old man. He is still cute!
He is getting kinda chubby.... kinda.
He is REALLY long. For this reason he is finally growing out of some of his newborn clothes. All the arms and legs are getting too short, but everything is still baggy. I think i have a mini- Landon on my hands.
He is completely butt-less. Nothing there..... nada.
I thought his eyes were going to be brown, but now i think they are going to be blue.
I need to bathe him in head n' shoulders.... he is sooooo flaky!!
Burping is the bain of his existance. He really hates it... probably because he can show up both Landon and I.... and that is saying a lot! Poor kid, it probably hurts!
He is good sleeper. We are not going throught the night or anything, but i can't complain!
We have had our ups and downs nursing, be we are hanging in there and not giving up and i am sure it will pay off eventually!
I don't have many pics of him and I, but i did get this one. Not the greatest and yes he got my huge forehead, but whatever.

He is going bald and crosseyed, but i totally love it.

I hope my dad sees this picture. When my siblings and i were little my dad would sneak into our bedrooms late at night and prop our arms up like this and take pictures. Random i know, but funny so i had to carry on the tradition. Plus, aren't his lips amazing?



This is usually how he ends up after eating and i think it is adorable. No that is not my skin.... i am wearing a pink shirt. :)


My little lovebug on his one month birthday. Golly, time goes by fast.



I can't remember anything else that i wanted to list... but all in all, we are crazy about our little one month onld and look forward to our future with him... and hopefully his hair will grow back. :)


















10 comments:

Jensen's said...

Holy cow what a cute little bugger! I can see both of you in him. And what set of smackers! And thanks for carrying on the weird traditions of our family...some families take pics of their kids all bundled up sleeping but no...we like to sneak in, make them pose then make fun of 'em! Love, Grandpa Jensen

Anonymous said...

oooohhh! I love him so
much! his lips are yummy but so is everything else on him. he has gotten a little chubbs. oh he is perfect! I just want to squeeeeeeeeeze him! I can't wait to see him soon! and you look gorgeous in the pic!

ellsworth family said...

That is so sweet! He is ADORABLE! It is so fun seeing what features are passed on.
You look so good Dana. I miss you!
Don't ask me why, but as I was taking a shower this morning I was thinking about our butt dance and all the silly fun we had. I need to find that video.

Breeana said...

Dana, he is SOOOO PRECIOUS! Congrats on your sweet little boy. :)

Bobbi said...

Dana he is so precious and cute and has such a great skin color! You look amazing as well!! O and Landon does too. I am hoping for a boy!! Take care!

(me)linda said...

haha I totally remember drying Brenden's hair after a bath at about one month, and all his hair came off! He seriously lost it all at once! Such a sad day. :) Dax is so cute! The hair will come back. :)

Lauren said...

Yummy little guy. I LOVE the picture in his diaper all snuggled up to you. Gosh, the time has flown by already!

Jensen's said...

Ohhh my goodness! This is just what I needed to have a happy moment. He is just so perfect, and my heart just bursts when I look at him. You look wonderful, and I'm glad you are staying busy. Please land a big jucy Grandma kiss on his little cheek. I love you all!

Emily G said...

WOW he has changed SO much and man is he adorable! He is definitely a mix of the both of you! I absoultely can not wait to see you guys again! Love you

Ashley and Dave said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the crosseyed picture!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! He is getting so big and chubby!! I cannot wait to see him and hold him and smother him. He is super cute dana! Can't wait to see you guys soon!