Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Visiting Home

We try to get to Twin Falls every so often for some one on one time with my parents and so they can get some lovin' on time with Daxton. There is a great place to ride 4 wheelers and dirt bikes and if you take the right trail you can get to the very edge of the Snake River Canyon. Twin Falls might not be the greatest, but you can't tell me this isn't totally beautiful!






Ummm, CUTE. Just hangin' in Grandma Marcia's pretty yard.



He loves his Grandma and Grandpa! They are so fun and spoil him rotten! Grandpa even babysat while my mom and I cruised the town for a while.



"I wuv my daddy!" ~Daxton


These are the ONLY boys releated by blood in my WHOLE family... which is not small! My dad, little brother Coleton, and Daxton. It may seem small, but this picture is a total treasure!



4 comments:

Jensen's said...

It was so fun to have you here for a few days. I wish that we lived closer(or you did) so we could kiss on that sweet little guy more often.

Lauren said...

That is so sweet with Uncle Co Co. And what a pretty picture of the canyon and bridge. I'm glad we get to go soon too or I would be getting homesick.

(me)linda said...

I love your family.

Lindsay said...

Landon, I've never met your wife and I haven't seen you for quite some time but that's crazy that she's from Twin Falls

My husband is from Gooding so we are always around that area. I love it there

Dana, you will have to tell me your maiden name.