Friday, June 11, 2010

Mr. Busy

Lately, I have been feeling VERY busy. I love to roll, play, grab things, throw things, buck myself out of my bumbo chair, get stuck between the slats in my crib, and lots of other naughty things! I think my parents like it. I have been working SOOO hard to sit up by myself and am really close. Sometimes my mom lets me do a nose dive into the floor.




Sometimes when my mom and dad aren't looking I do funny things like crawl backwards. I can't go forward yet, but at least I am getting somewhere, right?



My mom like to dress me in silly things and then she laughs really hard and it makes me giggle! I felt really clausterphobic in this because I couldn't find my hands or feet.



My Nana, Papa, and Auntie Mimi came to visit me and it was so much fun! They love to spoil me and kiss on me. I really love them. We went shopping all day and I was such a good boy. I really like to grab things off their hangers and throw them on the floor. I especially loved this turquoise shirt and would't let it go from my steel grasp. I hope they come and visit me again soon.





I went swimming for the first time ever in my whole life! I was kinda fun but the water was a little bit cold. I sure looked cute though and can't wait to go again! Come and visit me soon because I am getting SO big.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daxton!!!! STOP GROWING!!!! I am missing EVERYTHING and I can't stand it any longer. :( You are too cute for words and I can't wait to see your infectious smile in person.

Hugs and lots of kisses,

Auntie Lolo

Lauren said...

That picture of him in the kitchen on his tummy reminds me of one when you were a baby! I love the blue paffalump picture--too funny.

Ashley and Dave said...

Holy CRap! He is geting so stinkin cute!!

Adam Jensen said...

you are such a cutie Daxton!

(me)linda said...

Oh I LOVE when they can only go in reverse. It's soooo funny!

ellsworth family said...

Oh, he is so precious!

Jensen's said...

Man, I just want to eat that little monster!! He is too cute for sure. I love his great big smile,it sure lights up his face!! Yummy!!

Bree said...

I f he had so much fun why is he flipn the bird!!!! ha ha ha

Breeana said...

OH MY HEAVENS, Dana, the pool picture is by far the cutest picture I've seen in a while!!! SOOO precious!!!! He is getting so big! And thanks for the review of the little high chair seat... nice to know. I don't like our high chair, it's way too big and he hardly uses it. :S