Monday, March 7, 2011

Outnumbered

I will remain the one and only woman in the Sherwood home! It's boy #2 for us! I am so excited. I really want a girl (next time PLEASE so I can be done), but am so excited for Daxton to have a little buddy and partner in crime. Here I am at appx. 19 weeks. Bring on the chub! Clothes are starting to get tight and I had to bust out my maternity jeans today.... so sad. Dang that hearty appetite.




Daxton is getting so big and smart and handsome. I love dressing him up in his little suits and ties on Sunday. He looks SO handsome and really likes to charm all the gals.... really.... he is pretty good at getting his flirt on, already. Great.





Lately, he has been loving talking on the phone. I mean, he has been pretending for a long time, but he will actually chat now with his grandparents in his little chitter chatter. He was talking to his Nana here and really telling her a long story. He cracks me up constantly.

Oh, and he started walking a couple weeks ago. YIPEE!!!!





9 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats!! and, that can't even qualify as a belly shot because i see no belly there! you look darling!! daxton is a handsome little dude :)

Anonymous said...

You are adorable! I love the little belly :) I can't wait to see daxton walking around like such a big boy! Why did he grow up so fast!?

Adam Jensen said...

so excited for your boy! This is the summer of baby boys :) I hope you get your girl next, I know how you feel! You look beautiful.

Bobbi said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!! So excited for you and Landon, you'll have three very handsome men in your house!!

Jensen's said...

No chubb on you... silly girl. You look fabulous! I can't wait to meet the next version of Landana. Your current little man breaks my heart with how cute he is. There's just not enough kisses in the world to satisfy.

Amber said...

Congratulations! Glad that Dax will have a little brother to play with. So fun and you look amazing!!

(me)linda said...

Brothers are AWESOME!! Congratulations, you gorgeous woman!!

Tasha said...

Dana, you are the cutest little pregnant lady. And CONGRATULATIONS! Two boys. OH, how fun!!

Lindsey said...

A boy???? No way! I thought for sure you were having a girl! I am so excited for you. Just think...your litle girl will have two big brothers to protect her:) AND I think Dax will LOVE having a little brother. Someone to blame EVERYTHING on:) CONGRATS!