Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BUSY

Busy is the words that defines my life lately. We have had so much going on lately! I can't say that I haven't enjoyed every second though. All my pics are backwards... someday I will figure out this whole blogging thing! ha.

In High School there was a big group of girls that were all best buddies and have known eachother since we were little. The last one of the girls finally tied the knot this past weekend at Redfish Lake in Idaho. Some of the girls couldn't make it (we really missed you), but we had a blast with those that could! Emily made a beautiful bride and I am so happy for her.... and really super jealous because she is honeymooning in FIJI!



Daxton LOVED throwing rocks in the lake. My dad made a comment that he was the most boyish boy he has been around in a long time! The kid is BUSY. He could throw rocks at nothing all day long and just think it was the greatest thing ever!





We had family and friends join us for Bodie's baby blessing over Labor Day weekend. Daxton loves all the attention so much and it was a really special blessing that Landon gave our little baby Bo.


These two kinda run the show around here! Daxton and Taylor are only three weeks apart and loved playing together. They don't get to see eachother all that often, but they are so cute together!




The cousins on the Sherwood side. Daxton was in HEAVEN all weekend with so many kids to play with. He was so loney (and naughty) after everybody left!






Bodie in his blessing duds. He is such a special little boy. He is super calm and mellow and we love him to bits and pieces.



He loves to sleep on his tummy. He is such a yummy, snuggly baby (for now) If he is anything like Daxton he will be anti-snuggles in no time at all. :)




This was only at about three weeks and has put on some serious chub since, but isn't he cute!!!






This is the bath time routine at our house! Before I had two kiddos I never thought about how you bathe everybody and yourself and have time for ANYTHING else in the day.... so we multi task! Bodie gets a splashes all little, but he is just gonna have to get used to the Daxton abuse.





Thanks to all our family and friends who spent the weekend with us and helped make it even more special! I love my little family.


2 comments:

Jacque said...

Way cute pics of those two boys! And love the ones of you and the girls. Glad it was a nice weekend. Mindi and I were just talking about it today. Maybe one day we will all be in the same place. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big the little munchkin has gotten! He is too adorable! I can't wait to see you guys soon... One month! It sure makes a difference in baby time. He is a different kid than when I saw him last!

You look fab!!