Friday, September 23, 2011

Old Man

Yup, it's true. Landon is OLD.... he turned the ripe old age of 30 yesterday! I know, I am not far behind, but I am kinda glad he reached the age before I do! Hehe.

He has been wishing and hoping and dreaming of a fine shotgun so with the help of family we were able to grant his wish! Was he excited..... um yes, I think just a little.



Little family pic. Daxton was so excited that it was daddy's birthday. I don't really think he gets it yet, but it was still a fun day for him because there were LOTS of balloons involved.



AND, I threw him a suprise birthday party! I can't believe I actually pulled it off. We have such wonderful/awesome family and friends and had such a great time! He said that all he wanted to do on his 30th was go to dinner with me and have a chocolate cake, so we did..... with about 50 other people!



We are so glad that he's our dad. Cheers to being 30 honey! You are looking as fine as ever.




1 comment:

Adam Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Landon :)