Monday, October 24, 2011

2 Months

Well, he is almost three months now that I am finally getting around to this post! OOPS. He just had his 2 months check up so I have a good excuse for putting it off. :) I absolutely ADORE this little boy. I thought that Daxton was a good baby, and he was, but Bodie.... he is really a good baby! He is so easy going and just loves any attention at all. I feel mom guilt sometimes because Daxton takes up so much time and attention that Bodie gets the shaft a lot. He is such a special little guy and I almost can't remember what life was like without him. We all just love him to pieces.

Bodie weighed in at a whopping 13 lbs at his 2 months checkup! WHAT!??? He is such a chunk. My doctor said that they like babies to double their weight by 4 months... well don't worry, we about have that covered already! He is a great eater so I am not suprised. AND... (don't be jealous moms) but since about two months he has been sleeping all the way through the night. And not like 8 hours... like almost 12!!! I know.... told you he was awesome. Daxton took a lot of sweat and tears to sleep through the night, so this is a welcome suprise. I guess Bodie's vice is naps... he is not the greatest napper. Oh well, that just takes time.

Bodie is such a happy little guy. He will smile for just about anyone.


Daxton is obsessed with Bo-ee (that's how he says it), or he calls him Guy a lot. I think because I call him Little Guy. He usually walks up to him and says "Hi Guy!!!" It's cute. Daxton is always trying to lay next to him and read him books, make him smile, hold him, or just play with him. Daxton has been the best big brother and never once (honestly) been mean or cruel to him. I know that soon enough they will be fighting over everything, but they are so sweet right now! This picture is for all of you who thought they looked alike.... yeah, they so don't, not at all!




This was Bodie's first smile!!! Don't you just wanna kiss him! I love his little bald head ( he is starting to sprout some hair finally) , little brown eyes, and yummy lips!


Love you little guy!

2 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

handsome boys!!! you are so blessed :)

Lauren said...

Good job on the weight gain buddy! Love the brother shot. So cute.