Thursday, November 3, 2011

Three Months

Ummmm, where in the heck did October go and how in the world is my BABY already 3 months old????!!!!!! Kinda freaking out here! We were in Hawaii for the first two weeks of October and since we have been back we have been super busy so I feel like October never existed. Good thing I have this little munchkin to help me keep track of time.

Yup, three months old and his cheeks are getting chubbier every single day! He has had a nasty ear infection in both ears, but is starting to return to his happy little self. Unfortunately, sleeping thrrough the night has been compropised. SAD. Hopefully he will get back to his old ways soon. I am not feeding him, but he waking up a couple of times. He is starting to babble a lot and blow bubbles! Cutie patootie.... it looks like he wants to eat you in this picture!





Look, I can lift up my big noggin! He is starting to roll from front to back a lot. Of course it is not on purpose, but still I am a proud momma.










We just adore our little monkey! Happy three months little guy!









1 comment:

Jensen's said...

Man oh man what a cute little guy! I love how he opens his eyes so big. The monkey suit is super cute on him. I think I need a date with your boys!