Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa

Going to see Santa today didn't go so well.....


This morning I started asking Daxton if he wanted to go see Santa and he would reply by saying, "HOHOHO, Merry Christmas," because that is what we have been teaching him to say lately (it's dang cute). Then I asked him if he wanted to sit on Santa's lap and he got this funny look on his face and started saying, "Lap? NO. Lap? NO." Well needless to say, he really didn't want to sit on his lap!

Aren't these pictures classic though? For sure.

5 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

so cute! :)

Jacquie said...

That is such a great picture! I love that Bodie even looks a little unsure. I got your Christmas card today. It's so cute! Your boys are so handsome! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I wanna hear him say ho ho ho merry Christmas! What a freaking adorable kid! And bodie is soooo big!! Even longer than a few weeks ago. What a stud

Jensen's said...

I had such a good laugh at this... Classic! I love how Bodie is looking at him like "hey, bro, whats up?"

(me)linda said...

I used to work on a Santa set, and honestly that was my favorite kind of reaction. So funny! You'll get gobs of Dax smiling with Santa, but that one of him is spectacular. :)