Thursday, December 8, 2011

4 Months

My little monkey then:



My little monkey now:



I is HARD to get cute pics at this age! They don't hold still for any length of time and it takes too much effort to get them to smile behind the camera! We love our little Bo. He is so sweet and totally adored by us all. Daxton gets more excited to see Bodie than anybody (which is saying a lot after you see how excited he gets to see his daddy)! Daxton loves to make him smile and bring him toys to make sure he is entertained all the time. He also makes sure that we never forget him at home if we are running errands even if he has to drag the car seat himself!


Bodie weighs in at 14 lbs 13 oz. (like the 45%) and about the same percentile for height. SO he is growing good..... never misses a meal, this kid. He has started on solids now, but I am having a hard time telling how he feels about them. He eats a little and spits out a lot, which it then ends up all over his face. I was so excited to start Daxton on solids at this age, but you quickly realize how much work it is. The only reason I started this early again is because Bo has stoped sleeping through the night (SO frustrating because he has since 2 months, until now). So we are giving it a go and hoping that it will help! He is starting to hold onto toys and play with them, grab at everything, roll over, and..... that's about it. Come on, they can only accomplish so many skills at once! He is a finger sucker so I have been trying to give him a binki more. I know that sounds crazy but, you can't take their thumb away and you can take a binki away.... so binki it is! He also won't take a bottle, the real deal ONLY. It is like I am feeding him poison when I make him take a bottle! We are working on that one.


Once again, I just can't believe how fast time has gone. These last 4 months have been wonderful and the transition to 2 kids hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be, except I look like a train when I go places. We love our little family of 4!


1 comment:

Jensen's said...

Sweet little man. Love him :)