Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What we have been up to.....

It has been a weird winter. No snow, major inversions, warmish days. Nonetheless, it is STILL winter and we have been feeling bored and cooped up. This is what we do to take up our days.

Snuggle with daddy.


Play Just Dance 3. Don't let Landon fool you.... he kicks my dancing behind at this game.




Play at Kangaroo Zoo for Emrie's birthday. Daxton is a daredevil. He LOVES the big adult slides that shoot you down at the speed of light. It makes me laugh because once upon a time I used to be like that.... an now I am afraid of everything. :)






Hang out with my sistas.

What the??? Daxton is SO silly these days. He love to wear hats, any hat, around all day. He is obbsessed with his little cows that came with his tractor, and would DIE if he lost his little key that he holds ALL day (it's an old mailbox key on a key ring). He makes me laugh so hard with all the little things he loves and what keeps him entertained.

Play in the 2 inches of snow we have gotten all winter.

Go to church. So handsome.

Play at home in our slippers..... lots of slipper days! And watch Lion King..... or "wion kin" at our house. He thinks he is "imba" (Simba) now and growls all the time.

Ride bikes and scooters in the garage.

And yes folks..... POTTY TRAIN! Daxton suprises me every day how big and smart and old he is. He caught on to potty training in almost no time. I am so proud of him. We are still working on it, but he is doing awesome! He has to have book "like dada."








4 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

He has to have book like dada....Bahahahaa. Awesome. So, I am trying to figure out who Bodie looks like and I have NO IDEA! Love his little baldie head tho! Can't wait to see you guys in 1 1/2 weeks!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wish I could see these little studs everyday! They are both getting so big! I love daxton and his cute little personality. His age is so fun and silly with the things they like and have obsessions with. Emrie's was the carry things around all day in little baskets or bags. She still does it a lot! And bodie is the yummiest boy! I could eat his cheeks all day! He better not cry for me when you come! He's gonna love me before the weekend is over. I am so excited to have you guys all to myself!

Jensen's said...

Bahaha! I love the raccoon hat! What a cute little man! They are both so big, I am so amazed about the picture you sent of the little Bodie man standing! How could that be! I sure love those little nuts.

kathleen said...

I had not looked at this for so long. My goodness the boys are growing. We just saw the one of Daxton and Grandpa on the backhoe. Cute! We love and miss you all.