Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bodie- 7 Months

Look at this precious little thing!!! He is just scruptious. My sister, Noelle at www.photographybynoelle.blogspot.com , took these pics when we were visiting her in Rexburg and I just love them. I just can't believe he is 7 (almost 8) months now! We have been switching computers so I haven't blogged in forever, SORRY! We have been enjoying some really nice weather and really busy weekends!

He is gotten really busy this last month. He is rolling all over, sitting, sprouting teeth, saying "dada" and some other little things, sleeping like a ROCKSTAR (8-7:30) and finally napping well, he really wants to crawl but it is still going to be a while, and eating so much! He is only taking bottles now and loves his solid food. I just love this little man. He is ALWAYS happy and the wiggiliest little person. Ella (my neice) always says that Bodie is flapping his wings (think snow angel, double time)!



Daxton was feeling left out and wanted in some pics so we decided to take some with him and mama. Daxton is growing up so much, I can't believe it! He talks my ear off all day and says the cutest things. He has such good manners and is always saying, "thank you mama", "love you mama", "please mama". He is a precious little thing. He has been living the nice weather and rediscovering his love for the outdoors.


I have lots more pictures to post, but this is all I have time for today!

1 comment:

Adam Jensen said...

great pictures! Dana you are one fresh faced beauty, that picture could be in a magazine. Your boys are so handsome :)