Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BIG Changes

I am in denial. My little baby and first born is growing up and to tell you the honest truth, I don't really like it. I had been putting off this day for a LONG time, but he was ready and I was being selfish. He would have been fine in his crib until he graduated from High School, but his little brother decided to start standing up and needed the big crib. I was also really nervous that he would be up in the night wandering around and break his neck falling down the stairs, but I have been pleasantly suprised! He does NOT leave that bed. Infact, I don't think he moves all night long. When he wakes up he just sits in his bed saying, "Mama, are you?" and holds his little sleeping buddies until I come and get him. I love my little guy, like seriously he is the awesomest little boy EVER. He loves being a big boy and is getting so independent. I am proud of him every day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Daxton! We miss you little buddy! He IS such a big boy!! And what a cute bed!

(me)linda said...

That is a big change! That's awesome that he's doing so well with it. Such a cute, cute boy!