Monday, June 25, 2012

29 forever

RIP my twentys. They are long gone now.... no turning back. I have been looking forward to this birthday for a long time, not because I am getting older, but because Landon let me choose my gift. And if you know me at all what I choose will be no suprise. SHOPPING! My mom came and stayed with my boys for the night and we made a date of it. We stayed in SLC and just enjoyed some r and r and then shopped till we dropped. Landon was SUCH a good sport and even helped me pick out some things. Seriously, I have the best husband. He didn't complain once and even pretended to have fun! We finished two full days of shopping with a movie (the Avengers) and went home to our kidlings. It was my first time leaving them both for the night and don't judge me for saying this, but I kinda loved it! It was such a treat to sleep past 6:30am! It was also Fathers Day weekend so we got to celebrate Landon's awesomeness, which he more than deserved. My parents were here to celebrate also and we loved having them. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. Now, onto the best decade of my life! 

@ Citycreek




@ Highland fountains. We swam all day and have been sick ever since. Like barf and the other stuff for a whole week. Seriously, if your kids are sick don't take them swimming! Thanks :)


@ Cheesecake Factory. YUMMMMM




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO Fun! I can't wait to see more of the outfits you got! I love the red shirt and your bangs. Did you cut them again? You look tan too! And I love Lauren's necklace!
Happy 30's!

Adam Jensen said...

Happy Birthday :) So glad you had a great time! and leaving your kids for a time is great for you and great for them :) no guilt applies!