Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas and New Years 2012

We had an AMAZING Christmas. This year we decided we wanted to stay home for the holiday. It was a really hard decision because being with family for Christmas brings so much fun and memories. We decided it is time for us to be home and start making our own memories, as hard as it is! We made sure to fill our time with lots of fun activities and good friends and family. It turned out to be one of my favorite Christmases.
 
Check out these handsome boys in their bow ties! I LOVE getting them all dressed up and dapper looking. I don't have a girl so they will just have to appreciate the fact that I get them all gussied up.
 


 
Santa came and brought new bikes! They have mostly been sitting for now so hopefully they get used once it warms up a little, which seems like it will NEVER happen!


 
Nana gave the boys this put-put golf set and it has been a blast!

 
The Christmas carnage.



 
We has my sister and some really great friends come over for Christmas dinner. It was d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. Complete with crab legs and the best pies EVER.


 
Then, we headed to sunny St. George for New Years. It was sunny, but not warm.... at all! It is still fun to all be together.

 
I got to get some smooching time with my newest little niece, Jaymison. She is such a doll! Holy moly, I wish we lived closer to them.

 
We cut a rug as usual. The kids love this and could do it all day. The babies are old enough to join the fun now. Little Ty has some awesome moves!


 
Happy 2013! It is going to be a great year!

No comments: