Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November

We have had a BUSY November! I can't believe how fast this time of year flies with all the holidays! WARNING: this is an extremely long post!

We have had so much fun getting together with my family this last month, especially because there are so many babies! I had a baby, my twin sister had a baby, and my little sister had twins..... so yeah, it's been a little nuts around here! This is Ty, Tyler, and Bodie. Next Christmas they will be a little over a year..... YIKES.


It's a little family tradition to all decorate the downstairs Christmas tree together. Now that we have kids we assign them to do it! All the ornaments are at the bottom of the tree this year and my mom loves it that way!





These are the oldest four grandkids: Maddie, Emrie, Ella, and Daxton. Daxton has to work extra hard to keep up with these three and will probably love when the three younger boys get a little older. But, he loves these girls to death.










They all happened to match this day.... I love love love my cute boys.







Yeah, see what I mean about a lot of babies! We all stayed at my parents house so it was just a little crazy! It is so fun to all have babies together though. Little Ava is the only girl, but that girl can already hold her own! She is such a pretty little thing.






Our family has gotten so big that it is hard to have Thanksgiving at my Grandma's house, so now we have it at the Malad (Idaho) Senior Citizens Center..... I know, AWESOME right??? :) They have a game room and piano to keep the kiddos busy which was nice.




Ahhhhh, a little brotherly (in-law) love. So sweet.





I always love seeing my sissies..... missed you Emily.




I know..... He is getting SO BIG right???? I can't believe it myself. He is so wonderful, we just love his to pieces! He is four months old this week..... HOLY COW!









Daxton is VERY into Christmas this year which has been fun. He loves his Rudolph ornament and helped put the star on the top of the tree. He is obsessed with Santa and walks around saying "HOHOHO" all the time!



We had a great Thanksgiving and have so much to be grateful for in our lives. Now onto Christmas!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are all these pictures! I'm gonna steal them all :) it was such a crazy weekend but sooo fun! Thanks again for all your help. I would've gone crazy and it means so much to me!

Adam Jensen said...

i love all the pictures! I can't believe you guys doubled the grandkids in this summer alone :) so cool. miss ya!