Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Twin

So happy birthday twinner! I know this is way late, but better than never! Also, we went to Twin Falls for the weekend and had a BBBLLLAAASSSSTTTT!!! Thanks mom and dad for such a fun time! Here are just some random little things that we have been doing and some more of the house in progress.... it has changed SO much!


I had such a great birthday.. thanks so much everybody! It is fun to be with Lauren for the big day... wish we could get together every year. I get kinda lonely all by myself. Love you sister. And Landon was SO cute! He had breakfast all set up for me before i went to work with candles lit, pink dyed french toast, and a place card that said "The Birthday Girl." He is SO sweet... love him!

Here is little Maddie, up to no good i am sure! She is just precious. Of course, she had to have representation on the blog.... and we missed you Emire, Noelle, and Zak!!! Love you guys.

And here is the housey! The one above is umm.... i think week 4 (i lost count). Don't you love the man on the roof posing? Hard at work.. a friend from our southern borders.

And this is the most current week 5! All done being framed! I can't even believe it! SO much fun.

P.S. Sorry Terisha that this took so long! Forgive me for being lazy! Love you... see you in a week.

14 comments:

Jason and Kelsey said...

yay! happy birthday! and you totally have the sweetest husband in the world! your house looks like it's coming along nicely. we're trying to do the whole buy a house thing too, so hopefully we get on it soon, so you guys can come visit! :)

Lauren said...

Awww... thanks for posting pics of us. It was a very nice get-away, of course not long enough, but it was great to see you! I can't enlarge the pic of the rug to see it up closer! I can't wait to see it in person. Congrats on the first big phase of the house being done!

Ashley and Dave said...

So, I always pictured the garage being on the other side...probably because that is the model home picture you sent me...so, now I am trying to udjust my thoughts to it being this way. We can't wait to see it you lucky duck!

(me)linda said...

Pink French Toast! Ahhh...cute. I'm glad you had a good B-day. And how fun that your housey is starting to look like...well, a housey! Do you have a place picked out in it for Landon's sweet horns? :)

Jensen's said...

I guess I can live with you being in Utah. It's not my back yard... that would be better, but at least it's not in Maine or somewhere equally as far away. It looks like a beautiful house. I can't wait to come take a look in person. I love you so much and it was just the best to have you home for your birthday.
Kisses!!
Momma J

Anonymous said...

I love the rug! Where are you putting that? The house is coming along so fast! Before you know it, you'll be in it. I love that shirt you're wearing with the rug. Where did you get it??? Looks like you guys had an awesome time in Twin. I LOVE the dance party!

Megan said...

glad you had a happy birthday! the house is looking good! it's so fun to see progess! keep us updated!

Lauren said...

Home sure was fun...but leaving is always rough. I wish we could all just live within walking distance of eachother...how wonderful would that be. It was great to see you sis and celebrate your bday! And your house looks Great...I can't believe how fast its going up! WOO! love you
-Em

Jacquie said...

I'm glad you got to see your family for your bithday! The house looks like it's coming along great, can't wait to see it when it's done, it's fun to watch it "in progress". Thanks for sharing.

Amber said...

Happy birthday girl!! The house looks great! So exciting!! Hope you guys are having a fun Summer!!
Take Care!

Tiffany said...

Happy Late birthday! So whats your plans...the weekend of July 19th? Because I am flying up their and would love to get together with you. I am going to be staying with bobbs, but I was talking to her and we should plan a time to meet up with whoever can. Maybe Ash and Kinsey could come up for a visit. Anyways, your house looks big, I would love to see it! We are building right now as well and I am just so excited to finally move into a place to call OUR OWN!

Gini said...

Happy happy birthday!! Wow... the house looks great. That's so exciting!!

Kyra said...

Hey dana- found your blog off of Ashleys- will be fun to keep in touch chica:)

Bree said...

You are so dang cute, your so lucky, your house is going to be amazing it looks big!